We always try to be as close to you as possible
Get to know about Geniebo
Chatbots are also very useful at making the research part of the buyer journey easier for customers. They act as an interactive kind of FAQ where customers can get responses to common questions. Chatbots hold an essential role in today’s customer service environment because they’re valuable sources of information and guidance. They can even help customers to book consultations and meetings with product managers and advisors.
Remember that thehumanization potential of thesesmall digital beingsis one of their most important attributes, and although in an application we could bet on a conversational experience, in a chatbot we need to design in this way. We can take advantage of opportunities to include personality brands that evoke human support or help, and so the user feels – or so we want – that we areproviding company while we resolve their query.
Advantages of chatbot platforms include cost-effectiveness and ease of deployment:
- Cost-effectiveness: Developing a chatbot can be a costly process. The options here are to hire a chatbot agency, set up a system from scratch or developing your own chatbot using a platform. According to the enterprise’s needs and budget, the best option can vary. For simple use cases, it may be appropriate to choose a chatbot platform.
- Fast deployment: Chatbot platforms offer integration options with messaging platforms and websites. The automatic integration makes it easier to make the chatbot ready-to-use. Chatbot platforms like Dialogflow provide extensive documentation and tutorial support to speed up the development effort.
Chatbot platforms provide the software and interfaces required to create a chatbot.
- Graphical User Interface: A GUI makes it easier to develop a chatbot for both tech and non-tech users with a drag and drop based approach.
- Natural language processing (NLP) engines: A chatbot needs to understand the user and create an intelligent response. NLP engines use natural language understanding and generation techniques in order to make the conversation effective and natural.
- Analytics tools: The data generated by chatbot usage needs to be analyzed to improve the bot's performance over time. Chatbot platforms enable developers to use analytics tools to track KPIs and identify areas of improvement.
- Testing: Bots need to be tested extensively since natural language is complex and allows users an infinite combination of inputs. Chatbot platfoms facilitate chatbot testing by providing testing modules.
- Documentation and tutorials: Chatbot platforms offer tutorials and documentation to make it simple to develop a chatbot.